Thursday, April 26, 2012

sms from b-r-o-t-h-e-r-'s!!!!

Little brother's are so exsusting! I have no idea what to do with theme.4 of theme!I don't now what to do, they are a crazy bunch, no joke about that.if your questioning me let me give you there crazy and nice personality list,1. spasy and annoying,2.every once and awhile hits with stick swords, 3.hits me and slams my door over and over it gets pretty annoying pretty fast,4.smiles me to death!Now,for the nice list 1.try's to hug and kiss2.says nice things to me3.hangs out with me in my room and gives me the sweetest kisses 4. gives me the sweetest smiles.Now i got it out i feel so much better,now just got to either get rid of them or calm them down for all eternity or just until they are just calm enough that me and mom can handle.well i don't have much to say all i'm trying to do is get my feelings out about theme after all it is my jernal.okay they were calm until now i can't handle it i just want to scream!it's either yell yell yell or hit hit hit and resell until someone gets hurt and get in time out, i have a hole list of crazy things they do but i'll keep fairly simple.if you don't think it's true well ask my mom and dad and x-friend.be happy to post comments on what you think whether it's true or not true or if you think it's totally crazy or what i would feel so loved if you do,and do read my other post's when they are written!

No comments:

Post a Comment